Thursday, March 28, 2013

The story of Malala becomes a book

A British publisher had reached an agreement with the Pakistani Malala Yousafzai to write a book
"I am Malala." This book will be in bookstores in the fall. The memoir will tell the story of Malala Yousafzai, a 15 year old Pakistani girl that the Taliban have tried to kill in front of his school in the Swat Valley.
Malala Yousafzai becomes a book


 Malala, who now lives and attends school in Birminghan, has signed a contract worth $3 million with publishers Weidenfeld & Nicholson for the book.

"I hope this book reaches people from all over the world, so that everyone understands how difficult it is for some children to get an education," said Malala. "I want to tell my story, but only because it is the story of 61 million children who are not in school. I Want to promote a campaign to give every girl and boy the right to go to school.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment