Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TIME Magazine Honors Omotola Ekeinde

Time honors its 100 most influential people alongside Nigerian actress Omotola Ekeinde. The gala was held Tuesday at the Frederick P. Rose Hall Home of Jazz, at Lincoln Center in New York on alongside vice president Joe Biden. The award winning actress was fully dressed in a black Iconic invanity black dress, posing on the red carpet.

Time Magazine honors Omotola

“It means everything, I mean I am coming from Africa and the people who have been on this list in time past have been politicians. I think I’m the first artiste, actress to be on this list so I think it will encourage a lot of young people and a lot of artistes really,” she said.

Omotola added that “I’m extremely happy to motivate people…We all read about it, it seems so far away…and so to be here is so serious. It’s a dream come true.”

Apart from her prolific acting roles, Omotola is also a singer, reality-show star, mother of four and philanthropist

1 comment: