Sunday, July 28, 2013

Munachi Abii Chizy's Spyware Magazine Cover: Talks about New Stylist

Munachi Abii Chizy's Spyware Magazine Cover
Munachi Abii appears on front cover of Chizy's Spyware Magazine second edition. Munachi Abii makes it to the front cover of yet another magazine and she talks about her new stylist Sharon Ojong.

Munachi Abii Chizy's Spyware Magazine Cover and interview

Munachi Chizy's Spyware Magazine Interview: The former beauty queen and rapper talks about celebrity, stylist, holiday get away and childhood crush. 
The magazine is available for purchase in Nigeria, in some UK stores and available for online download and subscription at http://chizys-spyware.com/download-the-magazine/



Read the full Q & A With MUNACHI
Q: Who was your first male crush?
A: Michael Jackson

Q: What was you nickname as a child?
A: Ochonma.

Q: When was the last time you took public transport?

A:  Last year, but it was a cab


Q: When was the last time you said “do you know who I am”?
A: I never have

Q: The beauty product you cannot do without?
A: Lux

Q: The Perfect holiday for you would be?
A: A holiday in Maldives Island with my loved ones.

Q: I feel sexiest dressed in?
A: High heels

Q: Waking up early to me means?
A: 9:00am
B: 11:00am
C: 5:30am  
D: 7:00am

Chizy Spyware: Your fans have noticed your wardrobe change recently; do you have a new stylist?
Munachi Abii: Yes I do, Sharon Ojong is my new stylist

Chizy Spyware: What do you miss about not being a celebrity?
Munachi Abii: I do not consider myself a celebrity; I am just a regular person.


0 comments:

Post a Comment